Read up on Tower Hamlets EBP (THEBP) safeguarding policies.
Most of our policies are primarily for staff and volunteers who are working directly with young people, but all those supporting THEBP are expected to familiarise themselves with the policies which are relevant to their role.
- Safeguarding Children - Guidance for Tower Hamlets Education Business Partnership volunteers
- Safeguarding Policy and Procedures
- Handling Allegations made against an Employee/Volunteer Procedure
- Dealing with Allegations made Against Another Child Procedure
- Reporting Concerns About a Child - Volunteer/Company Coordinator Form
- Reporting Concerns About a Child - THEBP Staff Form
- Flowchart/procedure - Reporting allegations against an adult/concerns about abuse in a school
- Work Experience - Child Protection & Safeguarding Procedure
- Work Experience - Safeguarding Guidance
- Work Experience - Memorandum of Understanding
- Work Experience - Student Online Safety Policy
The policies can be made available in alternative formats by emailing [email protected].