The Alumni Network provides continued support to former students who participated in Tower Hamlets EBP programmes whilst in primary school, secondary school or sixth form.
As former Tower Hamlets students, Alumni members can take advantage of a wide range activities and events which focus on providing careers advice, employment opportunities, and chances to network with local professionals.
In addition, alumni can sign up to become ambassadors who champion the network and provide support to schools in a variety of ways.
Our vision is to ensure that former students of Tower Hamlets gain access to employment opportunities and continue to develop the skills required for successful careers.
How it works
We offer our Alumni Network members access to range of opportunities, including:
- Careers and employability events which are designed to help those who are looking for graduate jobs, internships, or work experience.
- Networking events that are supported by local companies and business volunteers.
- Regular updates about the latest news and developments within the network.
- Volunteering as an Alumni Ambassador and giving back to the local community.
Members of the Alumni Network can volunteer and provide support to current students in a number of ways:
- Attend a careers event at a local school or sixth form.
- Become an Alumni Ambassador.
- Organise a reunion event.
- Host an event at your company/work place.
How to volunteer
How to join the network
If you attended a school or sixth form in Tower Hamlets then please register now to join the Alumni Network.
Once you have submitted your contact details Tower Hamlets EBP will be in touch to explain the next steps and current opportunities that are available that you can get involved with.
You can also join the LinkedIn group for the Alumni Network here.
To find out more about the Alumni Network please contact Louisa Chastney, Project Manager (Alumni & Post 16 Activities), on [email protected] or 020 7655 0356.